Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management
Job Number: 11393954
Akraya is looking for a Business Process Manager for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly call Rakesh at 408-512-2352. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Business process, Working knowledge of Genesys, contact center business, Aspect configuration
Duration: 6+ Months (Conversion to FTE possible)
(Remote work possible)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- The Business Process Manager is responsible for understanding requirements and then ensuring on-time delivery of the solution while maintaining enterprise alignment.
- The position is responsible for working with IT and the 3rd Party vendor to deliver design that meets business expectations.
- Need to have some infrastructure background to understand all the various facets that are being considered for the solutions to be implemented.
- Having a telephony background where the candidate has experience configuring Aspect and knowledge of skills based routing is required.
- Candidate will need to have a history of performing in the delivery of complex technical projects. The ability to exercise leadership and direction with demonstrated capability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing to all levels is critical.
- This role will be in a heavy partnership with several other team members on the project due to significant inter-relationships between the various technical components involved in this project. Partner with IT and Vendor to implement IVR component of the Contact Center Strategy Telephony Infrastructure solution.
- Includes but not limited to:
- Serve as the business interface and primary point of contact for Auxiliary components including:
- Aspect Workforce management
- NICE Quality Assurance
- Back end interfaces
- Working knowledge of Genesys
- Contribute in discovery / design solutions meetings
- Assess impacts of potential design/system constraints on requirements and obtain approval from impacted business owners when necessary
- Post-implementation monitoring
- Must have at least 5 recent years experience with Aspect configuration
- 5 years minimum experience with contact center business and/or IT support.
- Supports the design process, implementation of Aspect and related components.
- Understand how business processes are performed and identify problems, challenges and improvement opportunities.
- Develop business process design solutions to support improvement and the alignment with strategic goals and tactical business metrics.
- Analyze the development of proposed change impacts to business users and technology applications.
- Support change management activities as needed
- Must have the capacity to be decisive and flexible
- Demonstrated IT and business acumen in a complex infrastructure environment
- Ability to manage multiple, complex projects and drive to completion
- Ability to meet goals and to attain the desired results under time pressure and in a fast changing environment
- Excellent communications and presentation skills to be able to inform and persuade
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
- Ability to travel up to 75%
- 4-year degree (preferred) in related field or 4 additional years of equivalent work experience
- Healthcare/Pharmacy industry experience
- Genesys Voice Portal experience
- Contact Center Operations
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Rakesh at 408-512-2352
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.