Akraya is looking for a Advanced Analytics Developer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Darshana @
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Internet Marketing analytics (Business performance , Forecasting & BI tools)
Tableau, Excel, Statistics
Duration: 6+ Months
Type: W2 only
- Work with stakeholders to find workable solutions to our business problems on data. This will require ability to translate problems stated in business terms into quantitative approaches leading to projects starting small and aspiring to grow big if preliminary results are promising.
- Understand and develop measurement frameworks to track business performance
- Support Product and Engineering teams on assessing initiatives and guide via data insight next steps and priorities.
- Self-starter. Keep balance between starting as many promising workstreams as we can possibly afford while leading a short selection of projects to full completion and final application.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Darshana @ 408-907-6411
- 5 years of experience, preferably in Marketing Analytics/Business performance analytics, with high visibility, responsibility and showing ability to transform and disrupt.
- Adept at problem solving using both textbook methods and Client viewpoints. Conscious risk taker, opportunity driven, motivated by innovative approaches out of our comfort zone.
- Able to spot and pursue opportunities as well as to translate high-level directions into practical projects and lead/drive their completion with minimal supervision.
- Excellent scripting and programming skills: SQL is a must have.
- Experience with BI tools like Quickstrike, Tableau etc.
- Experience with common data science and statistical toolkits / software environments: Hadoop, R, Python, others (Preferred).
- Experience on experimentation and qualification on statistical testing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, seasoned influencing skills.