Salt Lake City,
Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12028194
Akraya is looking for a Business Implementation Manager for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Shabana at 408-907-2246. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Project management, Business process engineering
4+ months contract
Contract type: W2 only
Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
- Manages overall coordination, status reporting and stability of complex project-oriented work efforts and adheres to project management processes and methodologies with regards to implementation efforts around our new Canada branch offering to ensure work items are delivered on time, within budget, and meet high quality standards and customer expectations.
- Coordinates cross-functional teams including subject matter experts from various departments across the organization. Designs, implements, and practices methodologies in change management, risk management, vendor management, business continuity management, and business implementation management.
- Acts as an advocate for all business stakeholders within the lifecycle of a project, ensuring close alignment of relevant activities for effective, end-to-end change implementation and an optimal client experience.
- Utilizes substantial decision making and independent judgment in determining coordination efforts for implementations and deciding when to engage executive stakeholders.
- Helps decide the overall process for implementation, timeline, and necessary communications.
- Leads and manages the implementation of projects, works with the process itself, and oversees the coordination of efforts.
- Identifies stakeholders, upstream and downstream affects, and determines the feasibility of the change
- Manages communication to key stakeholders
- Generates a plan for the implementation roll-out
- Ensures new process is documented and reviewed
- Leads the implementation and coordinates with other groups to make certain all compliance is considered
- Collaborates with internal partners on client communications, internal communications, training plans, and client-facing sales and support materials
- Coordinates the training and implementation
- May also conduct sandbox testing
- Expertise in understanding of business needs and applications
- Highly proficient of project or change management
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to quickly learn new products, lines of business, processes, software, systems, and client needs
- Highly effective risk management skills and ability to predict and mitigate risks and issues, as well as anticipating and proactively preparing for changes and impacts to clients and business
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent work experience
- 10 or more years experience in project management, business process engineering, and leadership of matrixed cross-functional teams with emphasis in systems integration, SharePoint management, risk management, vendor management, and reporting/business intelligence.
- Minimum 5 years experience in financial services, preferably in roles with exposure to Marketing, Product Development, Compliance, Customer Experience, with broad and deep expertise in related product development, operations, and client-servicing.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Shabana at 408-907-2246
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.