Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 11571619
Akraya is looking for a Business Implementation Manager for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Varun at 408-907-6419. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Business Implementation, Reporting, Product Launch, Product Support
Duration: 12+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Ultimately responsible for business readiness ensuring business community is prepared for product launch.
- Manage overall coordination of business related activities, status reporting and stability of complex project oriented work efforts.
- Play the advocate role for all business stakeholders within the lifecycle of a project, ensuring that their needs are thought of and addressed in advance of launch.
- Coordinate cross-functional team of subject matter experts across various roles in the organization to assist in effort, obtaining commitment on tasks and timelines.
- Partner with IT Project Manager to ensure close alignment of technical activities with the business activities for an effective end to end market launch and to minimize the impact to clients.
- Maintain tasks/overall plan/timeline for business readiness.
- Facilitate weekly team meetings, business working sessions, and attend IT and vendor related meetings
- Work with operational teams, bank users, and client support as needed to resolve migration issues in a timely/effective manner
- Work with Change CoE and Product Support on client communications, internal communications, training plans, and external documents & support materials.
- Coordinate with appropriate stakeholders to update operational procedure /process work-flows.
- Partner w/Execution team to manage pilot activities and timelines.
- Partner w/process owner and application owner on application sunset timeline including contingency plans to ensure smooth transitions to new platform.
- Travel required at times for team activities or working sessions.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Varun at 408-907-6419
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.