Job Category: Web Analytics & Data Science
Job Number: 12659013
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
Primary Skills: 90% Analysis and 10% customer facing, Advance Excel, Pivot Tables, Conditional formatting, Dashboarding
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Contract Type: W2
To follow up with any questions, please contact Dixit at 408-512-2366
- Channel Strategic Focus & SmartPlays (Strategizing Channel + Bundles & other targeted GTM activities eg – Modoc, Intersight).
- Monitor Overall Channel Growth & Pipeline – with Accountability & Metrics.
- Top Partner Growth & Hunting.
- Channel Programs & Promotions Performance.
- Capture partner, geo trends to help drive strategic investments.
- Need Semi-Technical candidate to cover a high level discussion on UCS/HX/Intersight
- Own Analytics end to end.
- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly Data analytics, ASP, Units, Channel metrics, Attach Rate, etc.
- Dashboards are good.
- Win/Loss Analysis.
- Engage with the Public Sector & LATAM Sales Teams.
- Effectively, Track Goals , Owners and ROI for all the Programs & Promotions.
- An enthusiastic, go-getter attitude, willing to get the un-done DONE.
- A "data” ninja with an ability to smoothly work with cross-functional teams.
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.