Primary Skills: Business/Data Analyst, Excel expert
Duration: 06 plus months contract
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Metrics and Reporting: Take ownership of our demand gen metrics and serve as the product manager for reporting. Make sure that every stakeholder understands their performance and can access the data they need to optimize their motion.
- Insights and Analysis: Be the go-to person for big challenging, strategic questions. Develop insightful analyses that guide decision making for your business partners.
- Experience marketing or sales operations, management consulting or related
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Expert Excel data modeling and analysis skills
- Advanced SQL and fluency working with large data sets.
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the organization from President to SDR.
- Ability to collaborate, build consensus, and influence with personable persistence
- Ability to prioritize in a fast paced highly demanding environment
- An enthusiastic, go-getter attitude, willing to get the un-done DONE
- A "data ninja with an ability to smoothly work with cross-functional teams
To follow up with any questions, please contact Dixit at 408-512-2366
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.