Akraya is looking for a Business Analyst for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Sanket at 408-907-2249.
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Economics, Supply Chain and Excel
Duration: 2 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- This analyst position assumes the responsibility of managing pricing agreements from a few perspectives: Ensure the correct tools are used to enter, validate & store the information.
- Ensure resulting forecasts and payments are based on accurate information.
- Ensure internal processes and controls are followed.
- Additionally, provide and drive recommendations for improved compliance standards, identify potential audit/compliant risks, influences pricing owners to ensure contracts are complete and on time.
- Analyst will also have opportunities to drive internal efficiency efforts.
- Strong communication, assertiveness, organization and attention to detail required.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Sanket Yede at 408-907-2249
- Bachelor degree required.
- Business, Economics or Supply Chain concentrations preferred.
- 2+ years related experience.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to synthesize complex data into a clear actionable conclusions.
- A 'can-do' approach and attitude, willingness to take informed risks in order to achieve desired organization and Client goals.
- Ability to quickly digest problems and drive solutions across a dynamic stakeholder base.
- Innovative and self-directed.
- Flexible and ability to embrace change in a fast paced environment.
Submit Local candidates only.