Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 11699335
The WBW Cisco Returnship is a 16-week paid return-to-work program open to men and women who have at least 5 years of professional experience and have been out of the workforce for at least 1 year due to caring for a loved one, raising a child, or other voluntary reasons. If you meet the criteria, we welcome you to apply. You will have the chance to upgrade your skills, build your experience and make valuable connections during this returnship. If this does not apply to you, please share with anyone you feel will benefit from this information.
Title: IT Analyst
Location: San Jose, CA
Who You Are
- Having bachelors degree specializing in Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Data Systems
- Experience evaluating and recommending process or IT solutions
- Sales Enablement experience nice to have
- Enterprise level company complexity experience
What you’ ll do
- Strong Communication and inter-personal skills
- Project/Program Management
- Agile Methodology (Jira, Rally)
- SFDC background
- Design Thinking, User Experience – UX Design
As an IT Analyst in Cisco' s Customer and Selling Experience team, you would be responsible for:
- Partnering with IT teams driving technology solutions to enable the success of our Cisco and Partner Sellers.
- Evaluating and documenting business needs, recommending business process and Information technology solution alternatives and coordinating delivery of technical solutions for clients.
- With agile methodology, perform requirements planning and analysis.
- Cisco connects everything: people, processes, data, and things. Cisco innovates everywhere, taking aggressive risks to craft the technologies that gives us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And Cisco does it in style with rare personalities who aren' t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
- Cisco has leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and they even have a few purple haired rock stars. Cisco celebrates the creativity and diversity that fuels their innovation. They are dreamers and doers.
- Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.