Job Number: 12090349
Akraya is looking for Compensation Analyst for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Hanzala Bewnak at 408-512-2457. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Compensation, Compliance, Ad Hoc, Oracle HCM, ADP Payroll
Duration: 03 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Category: Human Resource & Recruiting
Provides analysis and support for the company' s compensation programs, including evaluation of jobs and job grading and wage and salary surveys. Performs ad hoc compensation analysis and reporting to meet client requests and needs. Participates in the execution of Compensation department special projects and the administration of annual Compensation functions.
Key Job Functions:
Job Evaluation/Job Grading:
Compensation Analysis and Program Administration:
- Reviews job grading and job evaluation requests and grade according to established policies and procedures.
- Uses the job grading tool to provide quantitative insight into the grading and structure of individual jobs.
- Understands the details around FLSA status and makes recommendations regarding exempt or non-exempt status of jobs.
- Manages job descriptions and org charts in accordance with current policy, and works with Corporate HR and Compliance to ensure that job evaluation process is appropriately followed.
- Ensures compliance with FLSA, DOL, federal, state and local regulations regarding pay and compensation.
- Produces ad hoc analysis for requests from Property and Corporate clients and provides guidance on compensation issues and questions.
- Participates in external compensation surveys and makes recommendations for appropriate participation and usage.
- Evaluates current Compensation processes and policies and identifies opportunities for increased efficiency or effectiveness.
- Implements an environment of continuous improvement to Compensation practices.
- Coordinates specific bonus programs for identified employee groups.
Education and/or experience:
- Participates in other special Compensation projects on an as needed basis.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Hanzala at 408-512-2457
- BA required.
- Two to four years of human resources experience, with experience in compensation is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills are essential. Analytical ability and well-developed communication, written, and oral skills are also essential.
- Must have proficiency with Excel, Power Point and Microsoft Word applications.
- Experience in report writing tools (Oracle BI) also preferred.
- Experience with Oracle HCM, ADP Payroll also preferred.
- Familiarity with current compensation concepts, practices and procedures is required.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.