Akraya is looking for a Business Analyst II for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Asmita at 408-907-6421.
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Contracts, Sales/sales support, Partner with finance/legal
Duration: 3+Months with possible extension or conversion
Contract Type: W2 Only
- The team is in Contract specialist.
- They take intake requirement and drafts the agreements and rote those as necessary.
- Onboards the contracts into system so it gets operational and data entry into the system.
- Situated on finance but support the sales work more into Business operations.
- Bachelor's degree in a related area and 0-2 years of experience in contracts, finance/business analysis, or sales support.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the field of contracts. Strong communication skills, computer skills (Excel/Word, data entry and analysis), and attention to detail.
- Relies on guidelines to make independent determinations. Escalates for guidance and direction as appropriate.
Experience supporting a contracting team, experience supporting sales, Salesforce or other CRM experience preferred.
Background & Experience:
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Asmita at 408-907-6421
- Familiarity with contracts.
- Customer management system tools (Salesforece etc).
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years exp into Sales operations, contracting, finance, paralegal.
- Background in contracts and contract operations, paralegal and procurement background, sales support, proposal support.
- Some exp in contract management or CRM tools Salesforce preferred.
- Experience with MS Office Suite, Excel proficiency.
- Someone who has worked previously with Microsoft or Oracle or big companies.