Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12390880
Akraya is looking for a Business Analyst I for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Tarushi at 408-907-6403.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: SQL, Tableau/ Power BI
Duration: 5+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Build and maintain recurring metrics, reports, and dashboards.
- Ad-hoc data retrieval and analysis using relational databases, Excel and other data management systems.
- Supporting the food safety team on the day-to-day execution of projects and initiatives with data.
- Support small to medium projects that help build Amazon into the most customer-centric platform.
- 2+ years of experience as a Business/Financial Analyst, BI Engineer or Systems Analyst preferably in an internet-based company with large, complex data sources.
- A clear passion for learning new business analysis techniques independently and continuously.
- Ability to work effectively with Data Engineers and BI Engineers to mine the right data sources efficiently and accurately.
- Proficient in multiple flavors of SQL, (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redshift).
- Experience in data visualization platforms (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Quicksight).
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause/ analyses
- Ability to prioritize multiple concurrent projects while still delivering timely and accurate results.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills at an executive level that enable you to explain complex insights with clarity and precision.
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Business, Finance or any related field from an accredited institution.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Tarushi at 408-907-6403
- Experience developing insights across various areas of customer-related data: financial, product, and marketing.
- Experience developing Python applications in a production environment..
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Experience working in a lean, successful start-up or on a new product team where continuous innovation is desired and ambiguity is the norm.