Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12386513
Akraya is looking for a Business Analyst I for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Tarushi at 408-907-6403.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: AP, AR, Excel and Salesforce
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Retrieve and analyze data using Excel, Salesforce.com, and other data management/BI systems.
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements..
- Hands on data mining and analysis to execute on projects.
- Perform data entry, data management, and pricing calculations.
- Support weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Interpret complex pricing contracts and determine pricing structure to be applied for a defined term.
- Monthly invoicing, variance reconciliation and communication with Sales, Finance, Customer Support and Accounting teams.
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Intermediate skills in Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business, accounting, or a related field.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Tarushi at 408-907-6403
- Accounting experience with accruals and receivables.
- Experience with financial contracts and comfortable with contractual language.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all functions and levels of the organization.
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.