Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12675134
Primary Skills: Business Analysis, Jira, Excellent Communication, MS Excel and Ecommerce Background, Json (Preferred)
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: C2C & W2
Notes from the Manager:
- Looking for Operations – Senior BA, help business and engineering..
- This new team is lying in between 2 teams, Engineering Support and Management
- Basically trying to create a new vision and put it in place
- Person will be coordinating with engineering- business, business - engineering, business- business.
- Should have Good sense of accountability from reporting perspective.
- A go getter, excited to work and learn more
- 1-3 years of experience in Business with hunger to achieve something in life.
- Has a basic understanding of demographics.
- Great communication, it’s the key.
- Good Analytics background, should know how, when and what needs to be pulled
- Must have Jira, MS excel, system queries.
- Industry background: Ecommerce background is nice to have.
- Basic JSON is nice to have.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Harleen Kaur at 408-816-2474
- Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
- Possesses expertise in the business unit(s) they support, as well as, an understanding of the IT organizations systems and capabilities.
- Analyzes business partners operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
- Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology. Translates high level business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and manages changes to such specifications.
- Educates the IT organization on the direction of the business.
- Negotiates agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business unit(s) and IT from initial requirements to final implementation. Possesses an understanding of technological trends and uses this knowledge to bring solutions to business units supported to enhance the enterprises competitive edge.
- May make recommendations for buy versus build decision.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Typically has 1 to 3 years of relevant technical or business work experience.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected
under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.