Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12523019
Primary Skills: Business Analysis, ERP Systems experience, BI tools experience
Duration: 6 plus Months
Contract Type: W2 or C2C
Location – Emeryville – They will be required to be onsite
This position will perform a variety of duties to support the business ERP systems reporting requirements, including software setup, user training and user support. This position works as a liaison among stakeholders to elicit, analyze and validate requirements for converting existing excel reports (D365) into Power BI reports.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- Must have a good understanding of Dynamix AX and D365 modules, along with external systems like Zendesk, Vantage Point, Salesforce, OKTA, Kronos, Cognos etc.
- Knowledge of Power BI, Matallion, relational databases, BI Tools, SQL etc technologies and other retail, distribution systems.
- Experience with ITIL framework related to Incident Management, Problem Management, and Change Management.
- Liaison with IT ERP team to document new requirements. This would include gathering business requirements, confirming standard requirements and developing the detailed requirements documentation.
- Work with users to lead evaluation of business processes, developing optimization strategies, and implements solutions and standard operating procedures to maximize end user adoption.
- Exercise solid judgment based upon data and experience to actively pursue project issue identification, perform requirements analysis and resolution.
- Document and conduct meetings to effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Perform user acceptance testing.
- Help Project Manager manage projects, develop project plans and monitor performance.
- Assist in preparing periodic or ad-hoc reports as necessary.
- Stays up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and improve systems.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite, Microsoft Project (or equivalent) and Visio required, with query building a plus.
- Exceptional understanding of supply chain concepts and processes.
- Business Process Mapping and Fit gap analysis.
- Creation of business process flows (as-is & to-be).
Experience: Minimum 7 years IT experience supporting business systems, including minimum of 3 years ERP experience gathering reporting requirements.
Knowledge, Skills, &Abilities:
To follow up with any questions, please contact Pushpendra at 408-816-2400
- Good analytical skills, understanding of project lifecycles.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with all levels of technical and business resources.
- Good understanding of Food Retail Industry.
- Must have strong software development process from design, requirements gathering, analysis, testing methodologies, and production support.
- Experience with gathering requirements around report creation in Power BI.
- Familiarity with JIRA, MS Teams etc.
- Ability to anticipate technological changes, communicate the impact these changes may have on the organization and meet the business requirements necessary to implement the changes.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of functions at all levels within the organization. Strong planning and organization, flexibility and interpersonal skills required.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.