Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12482842
Primary Skills: Business Analysis, UAT Experience, Knowledge of SAS Compliance
Duration: 3+ Months
Type: W2 only
- Responsible for the definition and subsequent implementation of business requirements across all aspects of the system.
- Works closely with customer business analyst to ensure that the system is meeting the general needs of end users and aligns with the strategy set forth by project sponsors.
- Ensures compliance with the appropriate regulatory guidance.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Darshana at 408-907-6411.
- Expert Knowledge of business requirements and overall business process.
- Management of requirements and gap analysis.
- Definition of Logical User groups, User roles, Personas.
- Expert in SAS Compliance Solutions functionality and system limitations
- Workflow Definition and Implementation (Workflow Studio).
- Supports requirements verification/testing.
- Execution of test cases, logging of defects.
- Supports end users during UAT and after going into production.
- Assists with compiling and conducting end user training for UAT.
- Expert knowledge of regulatory report filing and batch transmission of E-Files.
- Report User/Author.
- Knowledge of reporting tools and underlying data model.
- Knowledge of industry trends and how to use technology to solve compliance related problems.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.