Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12306737
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Business Analyst for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Monika @ 408-907-6415.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: 3-5+ yrs in application implementation, administration, development and support / eliciting business requirements, drafting system design specifications
Duration: 06+ Months, Possible Extension
Contract Type: W2
- Responsible for project deliverables including, but not limited to requirements elaboration, functional design, application configuration and documentation, and support plans.
- Perform unit and quality assurance testing including test strategy documentation, test case preparation, test execution and test results documentation.
- Function as a solution analyst to explore, evaluate, recommend, and design new features and functionalities for applications implemented at client's end.
- Function as the systems subject matter expert (SME) for 2-3 distinct functional areas (i.e. Privacy Impact Assessment, Legal Billing, Records Management etc…)
- Participate in the architecture and integration of Legal & Compliance applications including design, testing, implementation.
- Ensure all development processes are fully met in line with company guidelines and support, compliance reviews, testing and audits.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Legal & Compliance technology trends and best practices
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Monika @ 408-907-6415.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related technical discipline.
- Requires a minimum of 5+ years progressively responsible experience in application implementation, administration, development and support.
- Proven experience in eliciting and elaborating business requirements, drafting system design specifications, and developing technical solutions.
- Superior communication and customer facing skills, able to interact effectively with diverse groups of global stakeholders, both technical and business users.
- Strong follow-through, ability to drive to closure and resolution of complex system issues
- Excellent problem identification, analysis and solving skills.
- Requires a minimum of 3+ years progressively responsible experience with SaaS and externally hosted enterprise software solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of developing business process flows, and process modeling.
- Understanding of Agile project management, SDLC, ITIL, risk management, quality engineering.
- Prior experience in highly regulated, high security industry such as banking/finance and regulatory audit such as SOX, FFIEC, GDPR etc.
- Experience working effectively with business and IT staff in multiple locations
- Demonstrated ability to absorb, analyze, and understand new information, technologies and practices quickly.
- Exposure to technologies such as SQL, Python, XML, JSON, SOAP, REST Web Services
- Experience with Archer, iManage, Lexis-Nexis CounseLink, Anaqua, IBM StoredIQ and Content Classification or similar applications, strongly preferred.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.