Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12247414
Akraya is looking for a Business Analyst for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Darshana @ 408-907-6411.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Excel,SQL , Experience with Salesforce CRM, API's and designing, executing and managing processes.
Duration: 5+ Months
Type: W2 only
- We are looking for an Operations Manager to support the Seller Growth team.
- The role will help improve processes to ultimately benefit eBay business sellers.
- The Operations Manager will partner with internal teams responsible for driving seller behavior change and increasing business performance.
- Critical to the role will be identifying areas of opportunity and designing, executing and managing workflows to drive efficiency gains and operational excellence.
- The ideal candidate will deal with ambiguity well and have the technical breadth to find negotiated solutions in complex situations.
- The Operations Manager reports directly into the Seller Growth Head of Operations and should be able to drive all phases of a project on their own.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Create lists for Seller Growth teams by using internal tools, querying data warehouse and more.
- Collaborate with internal teams understand their needs and objectives in order to alter or design processes and workflows.
- Assist in analytics projects as needed by doing sizing opportunities, impact assessment and overall interpretation of data.
- Work with cross-functional teams, including Salesforce management and analytics teams, and possibly third party agencies to align on objectives and assist in prioritization.
- Gain understanding of eBay communications channels to expand Seller Growth reach
- Build, summarize and deliver reporting and recommendations.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Darshana @ 408-907-6411
- Bias for action attitude.
- Innate ability to pay extreme attention to detail.
- Strong Excel skills coupled with ability to evaluate and manipulate data.
- Basic to intermediate SQL experience.
- Ability to successfully interact with a variety of internal teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to create processes that are purposeful, sequential, efficient and sustainable.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.