Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12229821
Akraya is looking for a Business Analyst for one of our leading clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will play a key role on a team that is working on vital, innovative projects. This is a collaborative workplace where original thinking is welcomed and encouraged. To be considered, please apply directly or call Randhir at 408-907-2970. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Business/Data Analysis, Reporting, Visualization, HR
Duration: 3+ Months, possible extension
Contract Type: W2 only
- Work with business owners to understand analytics requirements and develop solutions.
- Responsible for pulling, cleaning, analyzing, and dashboarding internal community data while looking for ways to streamline, standardize, and automate these reports.
- Perform data-mining and analysis using tools such as Oracle HRBI, MS Excel, SQL, Tableau, and Amazon Redshift.
- Manage data projects from beginning to end including, but not limited to: scoping requirements, collaboratively developing a methodology, executing data gathering and analysis, documenting your approach, and assessing what worked well and what did not.
- Prioritize assignments to complete work in a timely manner and deliver results in a fast paced environment.
- 3+ years of prior work experience in a business analyst, data analyst, or business intelligence analyst role.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience developing data visualizations using tools such as Tableau, D3, QuickSight.
- Experience developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and analytical platforms.
- Proficient SQL skills.
- Experience in an analytical role with the ability to interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques to identify trends or patterns in complex data sets, and provide ongoing reports.
- Able to communicate complex messages and outputs from their analysis in a confident and ‘simple way’, and the ability to train others in technical/analysis skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Randhir at 408-907-2970
- Bachelors degree in Mathematics, Statistics, or other quantitative fields.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, R, Python etc.)
- Experience in HR Operations, Recruitment, Staffing, Payroll, etc.
- Analytical mind set and ability to see the big picture and influence others.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.