Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12191781
Akraya is looking for a Business Analyst for one of our leading clients. We can’ t tell you much about the company until you apply but this great opportunity is with a financial institution that has helped innovators and their investors move bold ideas forward fast by providing a range of banking services to companies of all sizes in innovation centers around the world. To be considered, please apply directly or call Shabana @ 408-907-2246. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Business Analysis, Enterprise technology, Working knowledge of loan and non-loan credit products (ACH, Cards, FX and Trade)
11+ Months Contract
Contract type: W2 only
Skills & Requirements Required:
- Facilitation of workshops focused on eliciting requirements and reviewing configuration specifications.
- Participation in on-site design workshops.
- Documentation of detailed requirements, design documents and configuration specifications.
- Tracing functional business requirements to configuration specifications.
- Facilitation of pilots/demos to end users to validate configuration.
- Partner closely with IT partners and Business Implementation Managers to craft scalable IT solutions.
- Development of business process maps/workflow design.
- Design of features and functionality to meet business needs.
- Documenting user test cases and acceptance criteria for UAT.
- 5+ years documenting business requirements, functional requirements and design specifications using use cases, user stories and interviews.
- 5 years of business analyst experience, preferably in the credit/risk space.
- 3+ years’ experience working on large enterprise technology deliveries.
- 5+ years’ experience in commercial banking; preferably in lending and portfolio management.
- Working knowledge of loan and non-loan credit products (ACH, Cards, FX and Trade)
- First-hand experience in working with clients and/or credit team to deliver commercial credit products.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Software: Microsoft Office, Jira nCino, Salesforce.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Shabana @ 408-907-2246
- Experience with nCino or Salesforce.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.