Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12092836
Akraya is looking for a Business Analyst for one of our leading clients. We can’ t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will play a key role on a team that is working on vital, innovative projects. This is a collaborative workplace where original thinking is welcomed and encouraged. To be considered, please apply directly or call Varun at 408-907-6419. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Business Analyst, Six Sigma, Black Belt or Master Black Belt, Process Improvement, Project Management or Program Management
Duration: 06+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Mandatory and top 3 Skills:
- Looks to define create new process which will make it more automatic.
- As the team is working more manual and the process needs to current map out the process and future process.
- Works on multiple processes.
- Needs to have 6 sigma and black belt or Master black belt (MBB) or (BB).
- They are comfortable with DMAIC and DMADV.
- 5-7 years of certification and have ability to teach the contractor.
- Nice to have knowledge of SharePoint.
- Nice to have if they have L&D experience and if they understand it will be great and specifically in Management development.
- Process improvement and black belt with project management capabilities if they don’ t have then it won’ t work out.
Services to be performed
- Black belt or master black belt certification in six sigma.
- Great communication both written and verbal.
- Project management or Program management skills.
- Process improvement.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Varun at 408-907-6419
- Perform design or redesign of learning & development program management and administration processes to improve operational efficiency.
- Analyze, implement, and update processes so as to ensure goals are met.
- Analyze the effectiveness of current process in order to develop strategies to improve workflow effectiveness.
- Determine critical root cause analysis to drive strategic change to improve the current process environment.
- Train and guide the current L&D team on process design improvements.
- Ensure full integration of all process and linkage to best practices.
- Provide technical and analytical support on various process strategies.
- Manage and lead process design team to achieve process or project objectives.
- Manage multiple projects or initiatives at one time.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.