Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12091513
Akraya is looking for a Business Analyst for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Pooja Rai at 408-907-2233. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Business, Economics or Supply Chain, Excel
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Sales & Marketing Organization, Business Management Group - Operations Customer Business Analyst
The Customer Business Analyst will manage the sales process and back-office, act as the communication conduit between the Customer, Sales and the Factory to optimize revenue and supply. Operations Analysts forecast demand, gather and analyze information to determine product allocation, quotas, customer/channel inventory; manages the business to maximize revenue through supply commitments, pricing strategies, customer presentations, and marketing program support.
This includes the following:
- Delivering world class customer engagement & orientation
- Growing revenue and helping Client gain / maintain competitive edge
- Developing our people across the global organization
- Building and executing business strategies
- Influencing Client & its customers through data analysis, market intelligence, and insightful information
- Bringing together multiple stakeholders and points of view to effectively grow the business
- Bachelor degree preferred. Business, Economics or Supply Chain concentrations preferred.
- 2+ years related experience.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to synthesize complex data into a clear actionable conclusions.
- A ' can-do' approach and attitude, willingness to take informed risks in order to achieve desired organization and Client goals.
- Ability to quickly digest problems and drive solutions across a dynamic stakeholder base.
- Innovative and self-directed.
- Flexible and ability to embrace change in a fast paced environment.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Pooja Rai at 408-907-2233
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.