Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12090471
Akraya is looking for a Business Analyst for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Shabana at 408-907-2246. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Data engineering, Analytical
9+ Month’ s Contract
Contract type: W2 only
We are looking for a talented data engineer to join the Restricted Products team based in our Seattle office.
This role will be on the RP Business Intelligence team, focused on supporting the Cross Border Localization team and help us extract meaning from large volumes of data to make the right business decisions. The candidate knows and loves working with business intelligence tools, can model multidimensional datasets.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. To drive key business decisions.
- Define the data elements and data structure that our team should leverage to enable analytical capabilities for our product management and engineering teams
- Work with engineering and the data warehouse to enable the appropriate capture and storage of key data points.
- Design, implement, and support platforms that provide operations teams ad-hoc access to large datasets
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
- Ensure KPIs are published and reviewed on a daily, weekly, monthly basis and perform analysis on any behaviors / processes that could impact on data integrity
- Be connected and influential within the analyst community.
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Math, or related discipline.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in a business analyst/data analyst/statistical analysis role
- Advanced SQL skills, advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and analytical platforms
- Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting, familiarity with data visualization tools, e.G. Tableau
- Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Develop and administer goal setting, quota setting, team KPI’ s, and measurement for field teams
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Shabana at 408-907-2246
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.