Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12033383
Akraya is looking for a Business Analyst for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Pooja Rai at 408-907-2233 . If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Business Analysis, TCM, Business Process
Contract Type: W2 Only
- We are seeking a dynamic & driven Business Analyst (BA) / Transition Change Management (TCM) Lead to recommend and lead appropriate BA and TCM deliverables for a large, cross-organizational technical program delivering new business capabilities to support Client’ s Factory and Logistics services
- BA: Individual will be responsible for leading the program’ s Business Analysis strategy, development, and execution. Strong leadership, coaching and mentoring experience required.
- Strategic Leadership
- Provide strong leadership while partnering with other Business Analysts, Business Architects, and a network of globally dispersed Subject Matter experts, IT partners and Customers to plan, prioritize, monitor and deliver appropriate BA/TCM collateral to achieve business objectives.
- Work with other Program Leads to establish appropriate traceability and change control methods, prioritization and approval processes for deliverables, and guidelines for designing and analyzing potential solutions against requirements
- Establish and Lead the appropriately-structured BA/TCM teams to plan and deliver collateral
- Provide status of BA/TCM team deliverables, raising issues with recommendations, and escalating roadblocks in a timely manner to the Program Manager and/or Sponsor
- Work on or delegate, as appropriate, problems/tasks in delivery of specific objectives or general goals
- Manage business milestones against an Agile delivery methodology followed by partner organizations
- Tactical Execution
- Elicit, clarify, analyze and synthesize information provided by customers, business subject matter experts, IT, suppliers, etc to derive the actual business requirements
- Use a variety of techniques to understand the customer' s business processes, goals and objectives to validate that the capabilities and/or processes delivered support the true business needs
- Act as an interface between business units, technology teams and support teams
- Engage with stakeholders to communicate and resolve business issues
- Create and/or execute test scripts and business scenarios to validate the solution
- Coordinate and/or execute User Acceptance Testing, participate in systems, integration, and regression testing
- Develop or support development of training materials
- Facilitate and/or coordinate Train-the-Trainer or End User Training sessions
- Update or create Business Process Documentation
- Provide input to system design, make decisions for functionality and configuration and/or provide production support for business issues
- TCM: Individual will be responsible for leading the development of a TCM Strategy and managing the execution of TCM activities.
- Ensure change initiatives meet objectives on time and on budget by accelerating employee adoption, proficiency, utilization and compliance.
- Guide and reinforce employees through their transition while minimizing resistance through expert alignment and partnership with Program Management, Business Sponsors and impacted stakeholders
- Effectively prepare leaders, managers, employees, and change agents through deliberate and thoughtful engagement over the course of the change initiative.
- Minimum Educational Requirement: Bachelor' s Degree
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Pooja Rai at 408-907-2233
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.