Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 11569142
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position
Akraya is looking for a Business Analyst for one of our clients. If the job descrtion below is a fit, please apply directly or call Randhir at 408-907-2970. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Business Analysis, Requirement Gathering, Agile or Waterfall,
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2/C2C
- Bachelor degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred. Call Center experience is helpful but not required
- 3-7 years experience required
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills (Required)
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one' s time (Required)
- Basic knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in production of drawings and models.
- Basic knowledge of computer software, such as Visio, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather requirements from business units and translate those to programmers and developers via the use of stories.
- Prepare cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation.
- Confer with clients/business partners regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs.
- Participate in project kick-off meetings, communicate individual roles and project expectations, and serve as a point of contact for projects.
- Support the day-to-day activities of project members, which include reviewing technical and functional development documents.
- Act as a liaison between technical & business support teams, fostering a partnership relationship between them and effectively managing customer expectations.
- Provide proactive solutions to non-standard requests and problems by interpreting the client requests and aligning appropriate resources.
- Takes personal accountability for driving project solutions which meet or exceed established metrics and customer expectations.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use case scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Functional/Technical requirements, Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs.
Apply directly with your updated resume and contact Randhir at 408-907-2970
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.