Primary Skills: AWS/Azure, Visual Studio, Android Studio, XCode, Jenkins, Buildbot
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
This role will leverage the candidate's exceptional engineering skills to develop and maintain a modern continuous integration engineering system for client applications. You will build continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines to build, test, and deploy applications that run on mobile and desktop platforms. You will make use of modern software engineering tools and techniques to drive engineering efficiency and productivity throughout the development process.
What You Will Do:
Skills We're Stoked About:
- Develop and maintain an engineering system that can build, test, and deploy desktop and mobile applications.
- Set up pipelines for building, testing, and approvals.
- Document the system.
- Train developers, testers, and management to use the system.
- Monitor and improve the system by addressing problems and continuously driving the system to be reliable, efficient, and productive.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- 3+ years of commercial experience developing applications for at least one mobile platform and one desktop platform (ideally all four Android, iOS, Windows, and MacOS).
- 2+ years' experience managing build and/or test systems (Visual Studio, Android Studio, XCode, Jenkins, Buildbot, etc.)
- Experience with AWS or Azure Devops pipelines.
- Exceptional system administration skills (Windows, MacOS, and/or Linux)
- Strong knowledge of a scripting language.
- Proficiency in building and using command-line tools.
- Proven successful track record showing an aptitude for engineering and product sense.
- Self-motivated with strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies and methodologies.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Srikanth at 408-907-6419.
- Exciting, high quality office environment in North County San Diego area.
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks galore.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.