Job Category: Hardware Engineering
Job Number: 12283081
Akraya is looking for a Build Technician I for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Pooja at 408-907-2233.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills:TECHNICIAN AND CALIPERS / MULTI-METERS/ OSCILLOSCOPES/ MICROMETERS
Duration: 2 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Tentative work schedule: 7am-6pm or 1pm to 12 pm, 4 days.
Skill sets required not limited to the following:
- Responsible for performing operation tasks and collect critical data for Product Engineer. This role includes pre-test preparation of material and setting up the test environment as per engineer requests. During test execution the technician will ensure testing is executed and functioning as required throughout the testing process. After testing is completed the technician is expected to perform data roll up and segregate passing/failing units as required.
- The tech is also responsible for assisting Maintenance support team on equipment maintenance, upgrades and repair of complex semiconductor testing/handling equipment such as HDMT, CMT testers, Sixshot OLB handlers, ICDC tools, Auto Rob, etc. Work on continuous improvement project to improve machine availability/performance.
- Anticipate and diagnose equipment problems. Keep accurate records of equipment status. Maintain spare inventories and activities related to the success of the assigned area.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Pooja Rai at 408-907-2233
- 3 years semiconductor manufacturing experience
- Excellent computer skills,
- Experience in electronics, equipment troubleshooting, installation, repair and operation of CPU testing/handling tools.
- Experience with the use of electrical and/or mechanical measuring devices such as multi-meters, oscilloscopes, calipers/micrometers.
- Good problem solving ability.
- Ability to read and interpret complex electrical schematics, mechanical drawings and system repair manuals.
- Ability to work on and repair mechanical / electrical equipment systems.
- Ability to lift 35lbs, climb ladders.
- Ability to work in confined spaces for extended periods of time.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with peers, engineering and customers
- Candidate must be flexible and capable of handling multi-task operations.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and adjust to rapidly changing priorities.
- Must be a self-starter capable of managing own activities as well as supporting team activities.
- Computer literacy and basic math skills are required.
- 6S, Lean skills.
- Minimum Education requirement: Associate Degree in an engineering or science discipline with a minimum of 3 years semiconductor manufacturing experience.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.