Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 12176025
Akraya is looking for a Briefing Associate/Coordinator for one of our award-winning clients. This innovative company has a platform that serves over 1 billion people worldwide and has won numerous workplace awards. To be considered, please apply directly or call Radha @ 408-907-3215. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Customer-service orientation or Customer Briefing
Duration: 12+ month Contract
Contract Type: W2 Only
" Need Real customer-service orientation. Manager will teach them the briefing stuff. Just need to know that they are really driven to exceed customers' expectations. Customer service experience is important"
As a Briefing Coordinator you will support the client Briefing Center team in delivering successful customer briefings as well as manage operational elements of the program.
Support activities associated with operational aspects of the program:
- Provide logistical/concierge support for customers (transportation, dinner reservations, entertainment).
- Responsible for room set-up/tear-down for briefings (name tags, gifts, iPads)
- Customer gift selection/ordering/inventory/reconciliation and reporting.
- Update BriefingSource software with visiting company logos, agenda, speakers and attendees
- Provide concierge-style service to customers and account teams at VBC desk (assist with ad hoc requests). Assist with administration of mobile application.
- Be prepared to handle a heavy volume of briefings.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Radha @ 408-907-3215
- B.S. In marketing or other related area. • 1 – 3 years of Event Planning or similar experience.
- Excellent teamwork skills to work effectively with VBC team, account team, speakers, and executives.
- Must be able to adapt to a variety of personality styles. Must be comfortable working with technology (collaboration tools, audio conference, video conference)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite skills.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.