Job Category: Clinical Affairs
Job Number: 11759006
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a “Bio-Statistician” for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Moiz at 408-816-2442. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Statistical Analysis, SAP, Biostatistics, Clinical Trials
Duration: 4 Months Plus (Possible Extension)
Tax Term: W2 Only
“ Part Time Upto 20 Hours a Week”
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare statistical analysis plans (SAPs), designs shells for tables, listings and figures and performs statistical analysis.
- Implement various statistical methods to the design and analysis of clinical trial data
- Develop and implement statistical analyses to support clinical project leads for submission of clinical publications and abstracts to journals and medical conferences.
- Work closely with clinical project leads, data manager to quantify clinical outcomes in a clear and concise manner
- Provide guidance and support for clinical studies during the design stage, sample size requirements to analysis and outcome reporting.
- Provide significant input in the development and review of CRFs; edit specifications, and critical variable lists.
- May support e data analysis of large commercial and national datasets (e.G Premier Healthcare Database, NIS) to support the scientific publication efforts.
- Conducts all job duties within context of Good Clinical Practice (GCP), 21CFR and according to company SOPs and applicable ICH/EMEA guidelines.
- A degree in Biostatistics or Statistics; Either a PhD or MS with a minimum of 1-3 years of experience in clinical trials, preferably in medical /surgical device industry
- Core competencies of this position include a thorough working knowledge and experience in the field of Biostatistics and the methods used to analyze clinical data
- Strong understanding of the clinical trials process from design and inception to data analysis and reporting.
- Must be proficient in SAS programming and/or R or a suitable statistical programming environment and has ability to understand, interpret, and explain complex mathematical/statistical problems.
- Experience for analysis of a large dataset (administrative or commercial data sets) is preferable.
- Application experience in surgical clinical research desirable; especially designing a wide variety of studies. Experience in both frequentist and Bayesian methods as well as an adaptive design is a plus.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Moiz at 408- 816-2442
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.