Primary Skills: Auditing, MS Office skills
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Perform audits for seller fee credits and eBay Money Back Guarantee and other functions may be anticipated in the future.
- Develop detailed knowledge of the relevant policy documents to ensure accurate interpretation of the policies whilst auditing. Actively highlight any issues or inconstancies with the policy.
- Work within the team structure to provide regular updates to key stakeholders (including customer service teammates and supervisors) for feedback and escalations.
- Focus on quality and productivity to ensure the team goals are met.
- Collaborate with cross functional business partners.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Darshana @ 408-907-6411
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university;
- Two years or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Affinity for numbers / money movements.
- Ability to adhere to processes.
- Self-motivated, with attention to detail, efficient and able to work independently & in a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English, French or German a plus.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.