Job Category: Administrative & Clerical
Job Number: 12743166
Primary Skills: Handling Benefits in workday,Microsoft Suite (Excel);Workday
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Responsibility / Job Description:
The Benefits Specialist serves as the day-to-day administrator for Client’s US Benefits, including Leave of Absence and Time off Programs.
The role will also include assisting with the administration of Benefits in Workday.
Benefits Job Responsibilities
- Assist Benefits Team with day-to-day administration.
- Workday administration.
- Enrollments, vendor integration issues, audit of records for COBRA implementation
- Audit errors from vendors and/or HRIS team.
- Assist with answering emails in the Benefits Alias inbox.
- Assist with Benefits help desk tickets.
- Review and audit invoices and update invoice tracker.
- Assist with coordination of Benefits Fair activities.
- Schedule meetings and book conference rooms.
- Audit and prepare self-bill for Prudential.
- Audit Basic Life and Voluntary Life Insurance rates.
- Assist with preparation of communications for mailing/emailing.
- Check mail for Benefits team.
- Run reports for Benefits team.
- Participate in vendor calls.
- Assist with Compliance-related items.
- Complete forms related to Compliance (Medical Support Order, ACA, 1095 forms).
- Partner with Senior Benefits Analyst with administration of Leave of Absence program
- Help administer time off plans and inquiries.
- Excellent interpersonal and written / verbal communication skills..
To follow up with any questions, please contact Darshana @ 408-907-6411
- 2+ years of relevant benefits and leaves work experience.
- BA or BS degree.
- Excellent interpersonal and written / verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical & project management skills.
- Skilled user of Microsoft Suite (Excel); experience with benefits platforms or databases.
- Analytical, detailed oriented, works independently, and prioritizes work load.
- Accustomed to working in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to handle confidential employee information with discretion & good judgment
- Workday experience a plus.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.