Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12280935
Akraya is looking for a BIOS Software Engineer II. To be considered, please apply or call Sanket at 408-907-2249. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: RF Analyst, Radio, Spectrum Analyzer, GPS, WiFi, 4G LTE, C/C++, MATLAB, Python, RF Test, RF Signal
Duration: 2 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Responsibilities/Qualifications required, not limited to the following:
- Requires an Embedded RF Integration and Test Engineer.
- The ideal candidate would have experience with operating RF equipment such as Software Defined Radio, Spectrum Analyzer, GPS, and WiFi, 4G LTE, and ZigBee Scanners.
Minimum Education: BS/MS with minimum 5 years test experience
- Develop and test real-time, embedded systems, incorporating RF devices and sensor subsystems.
Update APIs per requirements and adhere to compliance regulations
- Able to work in a multidisciplinary environment with electrical, mechanical, and software engineering domains.
- Participate in data collection: radios, EO/IR sensing systems, gimbals, accelerometers, temperature, pressure and cameras.
- Performs test cases which may include transmit power, transmit mask, gain, phase noise, spurious emissions, antenna gain patterns, EIRP, radiated emissions and other regulatory tests or standards.
- Work with state-of the-art RF technologies and commercially off-the-shelf (CotS) components to produce and test custom products
- 3+ years working experience as a software/simulations developer using (C/C++, MATLAB, Python)
Must be familiar with instrumentation automation protocols including serial, USB, GPIB, and Ethernet.
- Must have experience using vector network analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, signal generators, oscilloscopes and multi-meters
- Hands on experience with antenna range equipment, network analyzers, and other related RF test equipment.
- Strong RF background and familiarity with RF systems fundamentals
- Strong background in wireless communications theory, RF/signal processing, RF and electrical engineering, mathematics, and computer science
- Able to adopt to fast requirement changes and development environment
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Sanket Yede at 408-907-2249
- Experience with software version control and labeling is a plus
- Embedded system power-on and platform bring ups are plus
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.