Job Category: BI, ETL & Data Warehousing
Job Number: 12070587
Akraya is looking for BI Developer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Ashish at 408-816-2401. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Business Intelligence, Dashboarding, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, Alteryx and MYSQL, Hadoop/Hive, SQL Queries, (SAP, Salesforce or MS Dynamics)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Bachelor' s Degree in a data analytics related field or similar field.
- 5 years' experience in a business intelligence report/dashboard developer
- A demonstrated understanding of the principal BI platforms (Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, Alteryx and MY SQL), their idiosyncrasies, and common workarounds.
- Understanding of the benefits of data warehousing, data architecture such as Unified Data Architecture and Unified Customer Identity, data quality processes, data warehousing design and implementation, table structure, fact and dimension tables, logical and physical database design, data modeling, reporting process metadata, and ETL processes, data governance
- Ability to walk through and analyze data with a view to displaying that data in a UI
- Have a clear understanding of form, color, fonts, and layout; the importance of structure to design and how to use white space.
- Ability to create simple clickable/working prototypes is a strong plus.
- Able to communicate effectively with stakeholders, users, and developers.
- Writing relational and multidimensional database queries on Hadoop/Hive, Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Ashish @ 408-816-2401
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.