Job Category: Database Administrator / Developer
Job Number: 11652005
Akraya is looking for a Application Engineer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Harsh at 408-512-2437. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Java/J2EE, Web Services (RESTful/SOAP)
Duration: 12 Months + Possible Extension
Contract Type: W2 / C2C
- Develop and deploy applications, integrations and web services that support and change fundamental assumptions of how IT works.
- Integrate third party products into internal systems as well as support and upgrade implemented systems.
- Partner with internal teams to define and implement solutions that improve internal business processes.
- Build internal solutions, with custom front-ends (web, mobile) and back-end services that automate business processes.
- Maintain the highest levels of development practices including technical design, solution development, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution, writing clean, modular and self-sustaining code
- You must meet these minimum qualifications to apply for this job
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, related technical field or 6+ years of equivalent practical experience.
- Programming experience in Java/J2EE, Web Services (RESTful/SOAP).
- Experience implementing, configuring, customizing and integrating 3rd-party software solutions.
- Experience developing enterprise integrations, web services and business applications; including front-end, data storage and application integration.
- Having as many of these specific qualifications is a plus, but transferable skills/experiences may be equally valuable
- MS in Computer Science, a related field or 6+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in one of the following integration technologies: SAP PO, Mulesoft, Oracle SOA suite.
- Experience with B2B, messaging, workflow and rules engine.
- Experience in integrating with 3rd party on-premise and cloud based enterprise applications (SAP, Oracle EBS, Anaplan, workday, Salesforce, Callidus, Netsuite etc.)
- SQL experience in handling volumes of data, performance tuning
- Participation in full software development lifecycle (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support).
- Solid understanding of information management, data modeling, system integration, development methodologies (including unit testing) and web technologies.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Harsh at 408-512-2437
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.