Job Category: Networking ,Systems, Security & DevOps Engineering
Job Number: 12646168
Primary Skills: Azure, Java, Linux, CI/CD, Python, Docker, Kubernetes
Duration: 6+ Months (Extension)
Contract Type: W2/C2C
Docker, Kubernetes and environment creation using scripts or java / ruby are the key requirements.
Nice to Have:
- Resource should have minimum 2+ years on cloud technologies.
- Should be an Azure Certified resource or should be holding any certification on Linux OS.
- Should have in-depth knowledge on Azure architecture.
- Should have hands-on experience with various CI/CD tool sets (Github, Jenkins, Puppet, Docker).
- Should have extensive knowledge on CI/CD pipeline creation and containerization.
- Experience deploying Kubernetes ecosystem into Azure Container Service.
- Automation experience using Python/Ruby/Go – any scripting.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Abhishek 408-907-2688.
- Development experience with Java, NodeJS.
- Experience with Chef, Puppet.
- Ability to handle and maintain cross operating systems processes (Windows and Linux).
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.