Job Category: Networking ,Systems, Security & DevOps Engineering
Job Number: 12527942
Primary Skills: Azure Backup and Restoration, Azure Firewalls, Azure Cloud
Duration: 12+ Months
Contract Type: W2 or C2C
- Experience with architecture, design and implementation of Azure based applications.
- Minimum 5+ years of good hand-on experience with Azure cloud related to compute, network, storage, content delivery, administration and security, deployment and management.
- Strong understanding of PaaS services on Azure such as App Services, Azure Functions, Webjobs, Storage, Database, No SQL, Service Bus, Queues.
- Hands-on experience on Azure Site Recovery, Azure Monitor, Azure Automation, Azure Backup and Restoration.
- Experience in Azure Virtual Networks, Security Groups, Azure Firewalls and VPN.
- Minimum 5+ years of hands on experience with C#, .Net Framework and Visual Studio.
- Expertise developing, debugging & deploying Enterprise applications on Azure.
- Expertise in developing competencies and references through proof-of-concepts.
- Expertise in implementing ARM templates, infra capacity sizing, costing of Azure services to drive optimized solution architecture, leading to optimal infra investment vs performance and scale.
- Expertise in articulating architectural choices within various Azure services and solution methodologies.
- Strong in scripting tools like PowerShell, and Azure CLI.
- Monitoring and performance tuning of deployed applications on Azure .
- Proficiency in DevOps automation and tools, especially Visual Studio Team Services.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Amit @ 408-512-2362
- Strong communication & Customer management skills.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.