Job Category: Quality Assurance and Testing
Job Number: 12216417
Akraya is looking for a Automation Engineer for one of our award-winning clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but, on this team, you will work on truly innovative projects with talented people who put learning and collaboration ahead of all else. This company has won multiple awards for their workplace culture. To be considered, please apply directly or call Sanket at 408-907-2249. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Linux, Python, Perl, Shell Scripting, Bash, TCP/IP/UDP/Ethernet/switches, ethtool, wireshark, netperf, iperf, ntttcp
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Linux OS proficiency.
- Proficiency in Python or similar scripting language.
- Proficiency in fundamental Networking skills (TCP/IP/UDP/Ethernet/switches/network performance tools).
- Software Driver/Kernel Validation experience.
- Debugging skills in Linux.
- Function as part of a team to automate network drivers test procedures on various OSs and hardware.
- Automate manual test procedures and enhance existing automation frameworks.
- Execute automated test cases using validation tools and automated environment.
- Perform triage of automation failures to determine if failures are automation vs product related.
- Resolve automation defects and enhance automation stability and reliability.
- Manage automation test development and Test Execution servers, install and configure new nodes and guest OSes.
- Strong development and scripting skills: python, bash, shell.
- Experience developing SW in continuous integration and TDD models.
- Hands-on experience with networking, virtualized network environments and with network traffic encryption.
- Experience in network interfaces testing using tools such as ethtool, wireshark, netperf, iperf, ntttcp, etc.
- Experience in writing documentation, creating bug reports and working with bug tracking systems.
Knowledge working with different server hardware (i.e. Client, Dell, Supermicro, etc.).
- Minimum Educational Requirement: - BS in CS or Computer Engineering.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Sanket Yede at 408-907-2249
- CISCO or other networking certification / courses are desired (but not mandatory).
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.