Job Category: Big Data
Job Number: 11537416
Akraya is looking for an Automation Development Engineer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Taabish at: 408-816-2400. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Cloud Data Solutioning and data stream design, automation architecture, with tools like Kafka, Spark and NoSQL platforms such as HBase, Mongo DB
Duration: 6 Months plus (Contract to hire)
Location: Lake Oswego, OR (Some remote work possible)
Contract Type: W2 Only
As Automation Development Engineer role will be joining existing established automation team, which is central team providing automation services for multiple projects.
- Implements automation framework for distributed solutions based on modern big data technologies like Hive, Hadoop, Spark, Elastic Search, Storm, Kafka, etc. In both an on premise and cloud deployment model to solve large scale processing problems.
- Work inside the team of industry experts on the cutting edge Big Data technologies to develop solutions for deployment at massive scale.
- Keep up with industry trends and best practices on new and improved data engineering strategies
- 2+ years of experience in End-to-End Cloud Data Solutioning and data stream design, experience with tools of the trade like: Hadoop, Storm, Hive, Spark, AWS (EMR, Redshift, S3, etc.)/Azure (HDInsight, Data Lake Design)
- 1+ years of experience in Large Scale, Fault Tolerance Systems with components of scalability, and high data throughput with tools like Kafka, Spark and NoSQL platforms such as HBase, Mongo DB.
- 2+ years of experience in building automation architecture, toolkit familiarity in: Hadoop with Oozie, Sqoop, Pig, Hive, HBase, Avro, Parquet, Spark, NiFi
- Experience in working with Team Foundation Server/JIRA/GitHub and other code management toolsets
- Strong hands-on experience of/using solutioning languages like: Java, Scala, Ruby
- Operations support with a solid understanding of release, incident, and change management and Agile software development
- Need someone who is a self-starter and team player, capable of working with a team of strategists, co-developers, and business/data analysts
- Degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of specific tools or skill sets
- Certification or license required
- Bachelor’ s Degree with a minimum of 2+ year’ s relevant experience or equivalent.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Taabish at: 408-816-2400
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.