Akraya is looking for a Audit Project Manager for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Shraddha at 408-907-6413.
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Auditing, flow chart, audit planning process, IIA
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Contribute to the audit planning process; assist in the development of audit objectives and detailed test procedures that effectively address key controls and risks.
- Develop work papers that address the objectives of the audit program and support the conclusions reached during testing. Adhere to the IIA Standards and IAS guidelines for workpaper documentation.
- Assess business systems/processes to identify key control points and risks. Document using narrative and/or flow charting techniques.
- Draft audit conclusions, discuss potential issues with clients, and prepare and deliver other summary communication documents as required.
- With supervision, successfully execute all phases of the audit process for moderately complex projects.
- Minimum five (5) years of auditing or comparable experience required; to include increasing levels of internal project management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance, information systems or related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- License, Certification, Registration.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, supervise & perform integrated audits and data analysis, and effectively utilize general audit software such as ACL, AutoAudit, etc.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build & lead a cohesive audit team, and mentor audit staff.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with middle management.
Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), CISSP or Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) is preferred.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Shraddha at 408-907-6413