Job Category: Clinical Affairs
Job Number: 12072096
Akraya is looking for a Associate Scientist Biology for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Vaibhav at 408-512-2355
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many l eading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Drug Discovery, HTS, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Mass Spectrometry,Pharmaceutical
Duration: 12+ Months Contract (Possibility for Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Vaibhav at 408-512-2355
- B.S. degree in biochemistry, pharmacology, or related field.
- Prior experience of at least 3 years in assay development and execution in a research and/or pharmaceutical laboratory setting required.
- Proficient in laboratory automation and mass spectrometry.
- Experience in HTS lab strongly preferred.
- Communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Must think critically and work resourcefully to resolve problems.
- Must be able to analyze and report data concisely and rigorously.
- Adaptability and the ability to learn new techniques rapidly are essential.