Job Category: Clinical Affairs
Job Number: 11635571
Akraya is looking for an Associate Scientist – Biology for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly to Chetna Kumari at 408-329-6544. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Assay development, laboratory automation and mass spectrometry
Duration: 06 Months
Contract Type: W2 only
- Conduct drug metabolism analysis employing robotic instruments, state of the art technologies and mass spectrometry analytical methods
- Presents results of work, interprets data, and draws conclusions in an independent manner.
- B.S. Degree in biochemistry, pharmacology, or related field
- Prior experience of at least 3 years in assay development and execution in a research and/or pharmaceutical laboratory setting required
- Proficient in laboratory automation and mass spectrometry
- Experience in HTS lab strongly preferred.
- Communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing
- Must think critically and work resourcefully to resolve problems
- Must be able to analyze and report data concisely and rigorously.
- Adaptability and the ability to learn new techniques rapidly are essential
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Chetna Kumari at 408-329-6544
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.