Akraya is looking for a Associate Financial Analyst for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Shraddha @ 408-907-6413.
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Implements monthly financial close, supervises the assignments of the staff accountants to include general ledger, accounts payable and fixed assets, financial reporting
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Term: W2 only (Contract)
Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Shraddha @408-907-6413
- Ensure that Consultant/Vendors and Healthcare Stakeholders closeout activities are performed in compliance and on the behalf of Healthcare within the context of the Contract and NFS Policies and Procedures. Where compliance issues may arise, communicate to the appropriate party(s) so that errors or corrections are made in a timely manner.
- Update and maintain closeout tracking log as needed.
- Point of contact for Service Delivery and relevant stake holders for closeout of Capital & Expense Projects.
- Utilize multiple systems and reports for close out specific activities and communications.
- Perform necessary variance analysis to identify and resolve any discrepancies in systems of record.
- Responsible to meet deadlines.
- Responsible to provide closeout support for multiple service areas/regions.
- Required to attend meetings as needed.
- Coordinate & collaborate with other team members to streamline processes and create workflow efficiencies.
- Collaborate process improvement and enhancements to workflow and tools
- Collaborate with staff on complex issues
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of pertaining KP systems, partake in necessary trainings to enhance system skills.
- Exercise considerable judgment to make decisions for undefined & complex issues.
- Contribute to the achievement of the department's metrics and other objectives.
- Responsible to attend weekly team and other meetings as needed.
- Assume other duties as directed.