Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11525046
Akraya is looking for a Production Engineer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Om at 408-816-2471, If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Linux, production Support
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Term: W2 Only / No Corp to Corp
NOTE: Some applicable expenses are reimbursed (for relocation) after 90days of continuous employment
- Your Day Monitor the production infrastructure for stability and performance in order to maintain 24x7x365 operations.
- Coordinating operations and engineering teams to identify, triage, and resolve customer impacting incidents, verify service impact to the end users, and work alongside subject matter experts to identify root cause.
- Typical candidates have a BS degree in a computer related field or equivalent experience in a related field. Certifications such as CCNA and RHCSA or equivalent are preferred.
- Working knowledge of Linux OS internals (file systems, storage, process lifecycle, etc...)
- Working knowledge of basic Linux command line system health diagnostic tools.
- Working knowledge of LAMP architecture & services and TCP/IP network environment.
- Working knowledge of HTTP, DNS, NFS, RAID, and DHCP is preferred.
Please Apply directly with your updated resume or call Om at : 408-816-2471
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.