Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 12227419
Akraya is looking for a Assistant Merchandise Manager for one of our leading clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will be a significant contributor and team player working with a very talented group of people. You will also work on cool projects in a group that is supportive and collaborative. This company recently made Fortune’s 100 Best Places to Work. To be considered, please apply directly or call Darshana at 408-907-6411. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Site Merchandising, Email Marketing
Duration: 5+ Months
Tax Term : W2
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Our merchandising team is looking for a talented Merchant Assistant to support the women’s clothing & shoes categories.
- The position supports the divisional merchandise strategy and helps maximize effectiveness by providing assistance to the merchant and site merchandising teams.
- This role is a foundational entry point to build fundamental knowledge of retail commerce and site merchandising.
- The ideal candidate has a proven track record for flawless execution and attention to detail.
- Must be agile, flexible and an innate solution-seeker.
- Should have background in merchandising and possess general knowledge of online retail.
- Strong communication and organizational skills will be paramount for this role, as this individual will be responsible for coordination and follow-up on multiple concurrent projects.
- This role is unique in that expectations will go beyond general execution and extend into independent decision-making, requiring a blend of creative thought balanced by data-driven analysis.
- Support and assist Associate Merchant to execute end-to-end strategy for on-site merchandising experience.
- Execute and Launch Deals/Events.
- Tracking and analyzing campaign performance and making recommendations to Associate Merchant for improvement/optimization.
- Calendar management and maintenance with consistent follow-up and status updates to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Assist in identifying process inefficiencies and making recommendations for process improvements in a timely manner.
- Generate multiple reports for the merchant team.
- Assist in other miscellaneous processes and procedures.
- Integration of the market and the competitive landscape, contributing to new ideas.
- Responsible for seller relations.
- Executing Contracts with accuracy and following guidelines.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Darshana at 408-907-2611
- College Degree.
- A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
- Strong internal customer focus and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills.
- Aptitude for being organized with flexibility to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Work effectively across teams, drive for outcomes and communicate context
- Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines.
- General interest in the business of fashion.
- Excel Experience.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.