Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12351451
Akraya is looking for a Architect - Enterprise Apps Sr. for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Nitish at 408-512-2367.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility) and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Java, spring boot, spring, hibernate, SQL
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Category: Software Architect
The Senior Web Developer position will implement web applications for our Fans and internal customer service experts. Applications include, but are not limited to, help systems, knowledge management and case management solutions. The candidate’s work will directly impact our global customer experience and CS expert productivity.
- Provide the core job responsibilities involved in the position and context for the role.
- Learn and become deeply familiar with customer service and business operations.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, PMO, product management, UX designers QA, and release management to enhance and implement new Customer Service applications.
- Design and develop web front-ends which are intuitive and responsive for global users.
- Test your code using Test Driven Development, writing both unit and functional tests
- Participate in the full Software Development Life Cycle (Agile/Scrum), iterative development, estimations and design sessions.
- Rapidly deploy, learn and iterate on new features.
- Recommend and implement modifications to increase application performance, availability and scalability.
Job Qualifications, skills & experience and language requirements:
- Expert knowledge of Java, spring boot, spring, hibernate, sql.
- Experience in responsive design.
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance, YAML a plus.
- Experience with REST and service-based architectures.
- Strong foundation of object-oriented programming.
- Strong communication skills; attention to detail and discipline.
- Effectively work in an agile methodology within a scrum team.
- Ability to effectively communicate with business partners, team members and all levels of management.
- Detail the minimum qualifications, skills & experience and languages required for this position.
- 7 years related experience.
- 5+ years of experience building web applications
- Successful software development using Scrum or other Agile methodology.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or a related field.
Day to Day:
- Java development experience and skills integrating applications using SOA/Web Services XML (SOAP, REST).
- Experience with Spring/Hibernate/Relational Databases and NoSQL Databases
- Domain experience with Customer Service and Information Technology are a plus
Previous industry background/experience:
- Daily standup and then focus on development tasks. Interacting with Scrum Master, Product, developer peers and other development scrum teams.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Nitish at 408-512-2367
- ecommerce and/or business systems.