Job Category: ERP - SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, PLM
Job Number: 12484039
Primary Skills: SAP, HANA, Data Modeling, SQL, SDI, SLT, Web IDE,
Duration: Long Term Contract
Contract Type: W2 or C2C Only
MUST HAVES: HANA 2.0 Web IDE SPS 2, 3, 4, Cloud Foundry ,SAP HaaS, GIT HUB, Multi-Tenant Application, Containers, Synonyms, Table Functions, Stored Procedures, CDS Views, SDI and Flow Graphs ,Data Archival.
Technology platform working in: SAP HANA DW
- SLT/SDI Data Replication Experience.
- Hana Data Modeling.
- Reconciliation process.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Karma at 408-512-2360
- SAP HANA 2.0 configuration, architecture, reporting/visualization, predictive analytics and data/solution modeling.
- Must have 3-4 years of experience with native HANA data modeling.
- Must have experience with HANA SQL script.
- Must have Project experience in Advanced modeling concepts including Analytic Views, Attribute Views, Hierarchies, Creating Restricted & Calculated Columns, Filter. Operations, Variables, Creating Calculation Views, SAP HANA SQL, SQL Script and Procedures, Currency Conversion, Turning Business Rules into Decision Tables.
- Experience with writing functional and technical specifications, testing and training
- Must have experience with Integration technologies, such as Smart Data Access, SLT; virtual data modeling, HANA Studio, Hana Live / Core Data Services; Lumira visualization tool; Smart Business Modeler KPI configuration through SAP Fiori
- Good knowledge on building HANA views using SDI/SDA and ETL process using Data Services.
- Hands-on knowledge of S/4HANA installation.
- Experience with Analytics Cloud Reporting.
- Good understanding of HANA Life-Cycle Management, importing and exporting HANA models within schemas, performance tuning.
- Experience with SAP Best Practices deployments7+ years’ experience with data warehousing technologies.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.