Job Category: BI, ETL & Data Warehousing
Job Number: 12484038
Primary Skills: Informatica, Denodo, Integration experience, SAP HANA, Financial Background
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 OR C2C
To follow up with any questions, please contact Shubham at 408-907-2234.
- Hands-on working experience on Denodo’s core features for development and advanced feature of performance tuning including Scheduler.
- Working experience on Denodo virtual layer deployment and validation.
- Proven Experience in integrating source systems such as SAP, SFDC, Anaplan, Concur Using web services/ Denodo.
- Ability to go to the core of the problem and working independently.
- Designs, develops, and implements solutions in Denodo that provide optimal technological
- Is a key member of the team that decides the overall architectural approach to using
- Denodo in an effective way to meet client’s current and future needs.
- Reviews the work and coordination with other platform teams to ensure quality and to ensure the fits into the overall data virtualization strategy of the company.
- Is a key part of the team to design the Denodo infrastructure
- Experience in Financial Services domain
- Strong Analytical skills
- Should have very good communication skills
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.