Job Category: Quality Assurance and Testing
Job Number: 11553804
Akraya is looking for an Audio Systems Engineer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Ruhana Shaikh at 408-512-2363, If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Python Scripting, Java
Duration: 0-12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only /C2C
Python Scripting - Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute testing strategies for testing Audio on Pixel Phones and Wearables.
- Design, develop and debug scalable and robust automated test harnesses.
- Design and build state of the art audio testing tools and solutions to ensure the best listening experience on Wearables and Pixel Phone products.
- You must meet these minimum qualifications to apply for this job
- BS degree in Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in testing products for manufacturing.
- Experience building and launching consumer electronics products.
- Having as many of these specific qualifications is a plus, but transferable skills/experiences may be equally valuable
- Experience with testing embedded consumer electronic products.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline.
- 2 years of experience developing test automation in Python, Java, or C
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Ruhana at @ 408-512-2363
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.