Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12021171
Akraya is looking for a Application developer or Software Developer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Darshana at 408-907-6411. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Software Development Using JAVA, Front end UI and Automation too.
Duration: 6+ Months
Type: W2 only
Responsible for development, testing and maintenance of applications.Works with technical and business team members to create excellent software. Determines the best implementation that will meet the design, ensures that thorough unit and component testing is carried out. Adheres to software coding and style guides to ensure consistency.
- BS Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Java
- 5+ years of experience as software engineer in automation and tools
- Strong experience in test framework architecture, SQA methodologies.
- Solid object-orientated programming skills
- Experience developing effective APIs and RESTful services for internal and external consumption.
- Experience with Spring framework, Hibernate or any ORM framework.
- Experience with database, rational, NoSql (Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, etc).
- Experience working with structured data a plus.
- Front-end UI development skills
- Experience using Git
- Proficiency in English, with listening, speaking, reading and writing skills
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Darshana at 408-907-6411
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.