Job Category: ERP - SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, PLM
Job Number: 12763493
Primary Skills: Oracle EBS, SCM, PL/SQL, SQL, EDI, Linux
Duration: 5+ Months Contract to Hire
Contract Type: W2 Only
5-9 Years of Experience. Supports and maintains internal business applications. Responsible for configuration, setup and updating of applications. Implements roles and access levels within the application. Works with users to define data structures. Sets up ongoing reports as well as ad-hoc reports based on user requirements. May train users on the application, or provide inputs into training. Provides technical inputs into application selection and vendor evaluation. Develops conversion plans from legacy applications, and ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented.
1. Oracle eBusiness Suite (SCM Modules) EBS Version 12.x
a. Experience working on Oracle EBS (Any 12.x release) on SCM Modules (OM, Purchasing and Inventory)
b. Good understanding of Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Accounting processes
2. Excellent technical experience on Oracle (Version 12cR1)
a. Oracle PL/SQL (Writing procedure, functions, packages)
b. Oracle Database (Writing SQL, UTL_FILE, DDL, DML etc.)
c. Oracle Reports, Forms, Workflow, XML Publisher
d. ORDS (Not required but Desirable)
a. Basic Linux commands
b. Shell scripting
4. EDI – Deep knowledge EDI standards and the ability to write supplier specifications.
**Techno functional - business processes and applications / configuring**
- Ability to set up EDI Maps for Inbound and Outbound for transactions such as EDI 830, 850, 855, 860, 865, 856 and 810
- Deep knowledge on enabling partners and customizing the solution based on specific needs.
- Ability to independently design interface data files so that application data can integrate with a trading partner's application or an EDI translator.
- Experience in designing and implementing custom interfaces from and to Oracle ERP for certain EDI transactions that are not supported by Oracle E-Commerce Gateway
- Experience working with EDI Translators and B2B integration tools such as Open text or Mulesoft.
- Knowledge on designing and implementing API led connectivity for solving B2B/EDI challenges.
- Ability to document clearly and precisely about data mapping, general code conversion between standard codes and the codes defined in Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills needed to interact with all stakeholders such as client Supply Chain business group, technology architects, trading partners, vendors and their respective technology groups.
- Excellent Oracle Database, PL/SQL, XML Publisher skills are integral part of this job.
- Experience writing Inbound/Outbound interfaces is required.
- Experience writing Oracle API's is required.
- Experience working with REST API and sftp protocols is highly desired.
- This person is expected to take care of the technical development and daily user interactions.
- This position will report to ERP Manager at client.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Srikanth at 408-907-6419
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your
resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.