Primary Skills: EBS, PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle, Shell Scripting
Duration: 10+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Experience working with protocols like sftp, encryption standards like pgp and gpg.
- Oracle eBusiness Suite (HR Module) c Version 12.1.3
- Experience working on Oracle EBS (Any 12.x release) on HCM Module (HR, compensation Workbench)
- Excellent technical experience on Oracle (Version 12cR1)
- Oracle PL/SQL (Writing procedure, functions, packages)
- Oracle Database (Writing SQL, UTL_FILE, DDL, DML etc.)
- ORDS (Not required but Desirable)
- Basic Linux commands.
- Shell scripting (Desirable).
To follow up with any questions, please contact Srikanth at 408-907-6419
- Excellent Oracle Database and PL/SQL skills are integral part of this job.
- Experience writing Inbound/Outbound interfaces is required.
- Experience writing Oracle API’s for Mergers/Acquisitions is required.
- Experience working with REST API and sftp protocols is highly desired.
- Experience working with cloud based vendors is highly desired.
- Major job of this position is to integrate on-prem EBS with Cloud based vendors.
- Experienced oracle professional who can pick up with minimal supervision.
- This person is expected to take care of the technical development, vendor management and daily user interactions.
- This position will report to ERP Manager.
- The position is on-site Office based in Englewood , CO.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.